Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nizar !!!!!!!!!Immoral Victory for Umno but the Biggest Winner is.....



At last  UMNO has "broken the egg" by scoring victory in the Bagan Pinang by election. It seems that Bagan Pinang's voters have set  a bad precedent  by endorsing a corruptor in this by election. Hence, I am not surprised  if BN will come out with  weird candidates such as murderer,gangster and robber in the coming  election.

Nevertheless , I still want to convey my congratulatory message to Bagan Pinang's voters --------- the biggest winner for Bagan Pinang by election . Schools and temple in this area have received multi million allocations (Nothing to shout about lah these are all yours and my money), the biggest ever allocation they have ever received  in 52 years under BN.   

Frankly speaking, I went to Bagan Pinang recently and I can tell you that this area is still very backward and not much changes compared with 10 years back when  I first visited the place.

I think  Bagan Pinang voters must thank to Pakatan Rakyat, if not because of strong oppossition, I don't think Umno will allocate such a big allocation this time.

Umno's first victory in the by election in West Malaysia should also serve a good wake up call for Pakatan Rakyat this time.  They need to wake up now  or otherwise they will be despised by voters in the next by election if they still quarrel openly in the public and still act with opposition mentality. 

Lastly, the return of  Isa Samad also serve as a nightmare for current Negeri Sembilan 's MB  Mat Hassan ( you can see his worrying face in the photo above). Let's wait and see whether situation in Terrengganu and  Perlis will repeat in Negeri  Sembilan....you sure get what I meant.....he he!!!!!!!

  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Truly Malaysian I cannot agree with you any more !!!!!

Anak Perelih said...

and don't forget the army will get the swimming pools, futsal courts and WiFI to surf internet....

anyway... Kepada blogger blogger UMNO.. Tahniah diucapkan... Hidup UMNO, Hidup BN... Hidup Isa.... Hidup RASUAH!!!! Tanpa RASUAH, negara ini tidak boleh membangun!!!... Rakyat sejahtera kerana RASUAH!!!! RASUAH penyelamat Melayu dan negara !!!! Posto.. posto...

TRULY MALAYSIAN said...

I pity Umno Lah , this is their first time victory and the victory is scored by corrupted candidate....ai yo yo what to shout about?