Tuesday, May 27, 2008

To Carol, with Love


I was disheartened to know that my beloved fiancee has to work thru around the clock for the past two weeks and even stayed up until late 4.00 am in the morning. Knowing that this is peak period for you, I just hope that you will take good care of your health.

As our wedding is around the corner, please make sure that you have adhere to the diet that will make you fit, so that you can revert back to the "Princess" Carol that I have met 15 years ago in Christchurch, New Zealand.

So, take care ya.......

Countdown to our wedding date: 151 days.......
No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is will never make you cry.
A girl asked a guy if she was pretty, he said no.
She asked him if he wanted her, he said no.
She asked him if she left would he cry, he said no.

She turned to leave, he grabbed her arm and said you're not pretty; you're beautiful.
And I don't want you; I need you.
And I wouldn't cry if you left; I would die
Love isn't finding a perfect person, it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly
No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.
And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.....May God bless your marriage

Anonymous said...

Whoa very very "kam tong"!!!! Congratulations!!!!