Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Khir Toyo, I am offering you RM10 million for the house....

Khir Toyo I am willing to offer you RM10 Million for your mansion that you say is only worth RM3 .5 million and renovation cost of RM500,000........

For the difference that I make, I will donate to Kampung Bala Residents...........

So far I just wondering why our ever efficent MACC still keep quiet?

Awang Selamat 's newspaper and Berita Harian keep mum on this issue....... instead they have
bombared Lim Guan Eng shifting out from his official residence due to termite attack.......

http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2009&dt=0707&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Politik&pg=po_10.htm

To Penang Umno Youth Chief Norman Zahalan the ever Umno hero, what say you about Khir Toyo House.....?

Just want to borrow Saudara Anwar Ibrahim words....


Semut di Seberang Jelas Tampak, Gajah Di Pelupuk Mata Tidak Kelihatan

This is the mansion that located at PT 65, Section 7, Jalan Suasa 7/1L.....Feel Free to drop by

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep voting BN and this is waht you get...we rakyat only enriched BN politician but at the end rakyat suffers because All Barang Naik!!!!!

Awang Tak Selamat