Sunday, October 11, 2009

Now I know why our University Standard has dropped to all time low!!!!!!!!!!!

Every Sunday morning, when I surf " Malaysian Insider" article , I am always served with an artcile with a so called Lectrurer Mohd Ridhuan Tee who writes weekly article in Mingguan Malaysia. With curioisty I read his artcile in order  to judge how good is the standard of our lecturer in Malaysia ( I was told that all good lecturer in Malaysia has either served in overseas especially in Singapore or  in private institution).

I almost vomit out all I have eaten in the morning when his article always repeating with  words "Kiasu" and "Kiasi". I cannot imgainne how his students can benefit with his teaching judging from his weekly articles standard.  You will not find any constructive criticism, intellectual arguments ......He just " hentam and hentam" particular race. for the sake of "hentam"........

Now I can only feel sigh about the standard of lecturer in Malaysia......just one word I can say

" Memalukan"  

Read This.....You will know what I meant....

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/opinion/breaking-views/40036-mengenali-musuh-dalam-selimut--ridhuan-tee-abdullah-

1 comment:

Best Home Mortgage Rates said...

This is a pitty. We cannot take such a risk with our educational system, as these educational institutions are the breeding grounds for our new generation. So, if such lecturers would be there we can imagine the standard of students passed out of those institutions.