Thursday, December 3, 2009

Showing buttock is UMNO Culture???????

When Azhar Ibrahim trying to act innocent and denied that he has tried to show his buttock in the Penang State assembly , we all know that showing buttock is part of Umno Culture.....

Still do not believe? see the photo below....

I dare Utusan Malaysia to show this photo.....







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Penang assembly suspends BN rep after he refuses to say sorry

PENANG, Dec 3 — Opposition leader Datuk Azhar Ibrahim was again suspended from the Penang state assembly sitting today after he refused to apologise in connection with an allegation that he exposed his buttocks to Sim Tze Tzin (DAP-Pantai Jerjak) yesterday.
Azhar (BN-Penaga) is alleged to have committed the offence while leaving the assembly after Deputy Speaker Tan Hock Leong ordered him to leave for refusing to retract a term that he had used when debating the 2010 budget yesterday.
"This is another conspiracy by the Pakatan Rakyat government to gag me from continuing to criticise its administration. I just bent down to pick up my bag, I could not possibly do so with my leg, but instead I'm accused of showing my buttocks.
"This is an example shown by a government which has no moral and dignity and is not willing to accept criticisms," he told reporters after being ordered to leave by Speaker Datuk Abdul Halim Hussain.
Sim drew the speaker's attention to the alleged incident when debating the 2010 budget this morning.
Abdul Halim then ordered Azhar to apologise because the action was an insult to Sim.
He also invited Azhar to view the video recording of yesterday's incident but the latter refused to do so.
"I'm innocent. Why should I apologise for something that I did not do. I have my principles and I stick to those principles," he said.
Eight other Barisan Nasional assemblymen walked out with Azhar in protest of the action taken against him.
Azhar is suspended until the sitting ends tomorrow.
He said he would send a complaint to Dewan Rakyat Speaker Tan Sri Pandikar Amin Mulia, with copies to all the state assembly speakers, over the action taken against him. — Bernama


No comments: