Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Perang Besar" will happen in Malaysia?


 










Last night, as usual I had monthly dinner gathering  with my two business associates in a hotel located in  Hong Kong. One of them comes from Middle East while the other one is from Europe. Both of them look quite depressed after reading a translation article appeared in Utusan front page "Perang Besar akan berlaku in Malaysia (Big war will happen in Malaysia) as claimed by Ustaz.


According to the report,  the ever controversial Perak mufti Tan Sri Harussani Zakaria had received three copies of a "new" Federal Constitution during a ceramah in Alor Setar. It was said that some important and sensitive provisions had been omitted in the "new" Federal Constitution, which was going to replace the existing Federal Constitution. And it was said that a Perang Baser could take place in Malaysia.


I could not help but laughed and at the same time trying  to pacify them as they have investment in KL.


Bear in mind that foreign investors are normally quite sensitive with this kind of nonsense.


They have invested million or even billion in this country and that means all their investment will go into drain if something bad happen.


And no thanks to Utusan, I need to spend half and hour explain to them and at the same time "guarantee" them that Malaysia is still a best country,  that they can pour their money in.(I must thank God that Chinese and Indian news paper have not followed Utusan footsetps} 


It seems that they are not satisfied with my explaination and bombared me with the question  "How could  this news paper spreaded such lies and at the same time no action has been taken against the news paper editor and the USTAZ?"


Good question but sadly I do not have a good answer for them.........


Anyway I have promised them I will give them a good explanation by tonite.......

With heavy hearts, I search thru internet and thanks God I have managed to get a good article that explain the situation very well.......


http://www.mysinchew.com/node/43780



Talking about my home, my country, I just feel sad looking at  current situation of  the country......

FDI has dropped to all time low, crime rates still at high level, racial slurs getting rampants although it is a sin and......

Once before diversity is our strength, but now days we just heard quarelling among the politicians and well being of peoples are just neglected like that.....

I just hope that I can tell my friends that there is a  future for this country and they can  keep pouring their money in ........

Until then I can only keep my finger crossed and pray to God.........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said Truly Malaysian.

I suppose to invest in Malaysia. But after doing some search in the internet and getting feedback from some investors, they advise me to invest in Indonesia instead.

Just want to tell you that Indonesia has imposed greater reform and they are really on right track.

As for Malaysia, I think your government is too slow in reforms.
They still have lots to do.